Mass Media SEO Press Release Service consists of a simple straightforward plan of action. After you become a client of Mass Media SEO, you will enjoy the benefits of using our client only service area. Here you will be able to access your Press Release Submission Form. The form allows you to enter all of the information that is required for an effective and SEO optimized press release.
Here is what will be asked on the form:
- The Title
- Body of up to unlimited amount of words
- 5 sets of SEO keywords or keyword phrases with matching anchor text links
- Select up to 15 categories from a massive selection of categories
- The release date
- Your US based Metropolitan Area
- Your state
- Your country
- A URL for an embedded I-Frame (Optional)
- Company Information
- Contact Name
- Contact e-Mail
- Contact Phone Number
- Zip Code
- Up to two images with descriptions (Optional)
- Up to two You Tube Video URLs with descriptions (Optional)
- And agree to the Terms of Service
After you submit your press release we will review it and send it to the distributor. After the distributor reviews it, he will let us know if it is approved or not. If it is not approved, we will notify you.
After the distributor approves the press release, it is placed in the queue for distribution, or distributed right away.
After distribution, the distributor sends Mass Media SEO a Clipping Report of where your press release was sent. Keep in mind though that this report doesn’t show all of the sites where the press release was sent. But the report always has over 30 sites – and most of the clients are experiencing around 50.
You then use your form again for the next submission. It is really a simple painless process and gives your website good recognition and backlinks from high authority PR sites.